A special audio message for you!
I’m Marva Shand-McIntosh, the founder of I Love to Listen Day, May 16th. For 14 years we have been celebrating listening with people all over the world.
Listening is a valuable gift and we often miss the opportunity to say “thank you” for that gift.
This year we have the privilege to say a special thank-you to someone-anyone who has listened and made us feel understood.
Let’s do it!
- Think of a person who has listened to you and made you feel heard and understood.
- Write a short letter, note or even create a piece of art work that says, “Thank you for listening.” Don’t email the statement.
- Make contact with that someone by phone or in person
- Read the thank-you note or present that art work.
- Give this statement or art as a keep sake with the date, Thursday May 16, 2019.
Action Plan - Share your experience with us because we want to hear from you and it will motivate others as well.
So take a picture or video of the note/art and the presentation event and send it to: Ilovetolisten.com
Facebook- I Love To Listen
Instagram - ilovetolisten1
Email - listenMay16@gmail.com
We are looking forward to hearing your amazing listening story.